NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

TBE, if this had only happened once or twice perhaps we could...

1. 3,290 Posts.
    TBE, if this had only happened once or twice perhaps we could call it a coincidence. Go through my posts. It is a theme that recurs constantly across the board. This is not the first thread I have created giving a call that goes against the FA only to be proven 100% correct.

I don't mind if you or others wish to follow FA, planetary alignment or any other form of tea leaf reading. It's your money you invest it how ever you see fit. I don't like it when I make a call and then every man and his dog wants to have a go. I'm a big boy and I take it. Now let the givers be the receivers.

I put the challenge out for all the ones that were negative from the start of the thread to come now and make there FA calls telling us all what the SP will be in two weeks. I made the call and it was a valid one. Now it's the turn of the FA.

As for wise I have traded for over 20 years with no FA. Fa gives short term spurts in the SP and that’s all. The market has been and always will be geometric in nature. Ignoring the TA or placing emphasis on FA is a path that I will not walk. As usual I don’t enter FA threads to cry, why do so many FA enter my threads to moan and cry only to be proven so dismally wrong. It’s a rhetorical question with no question needed or sought.

Respect to you Ultra, we must be one with the force or we become negative.

Let the next post be from the first challenger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.