NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

chart, page-88

1. 3,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Musashi

Appreciate your posts and charts. Just trying to correlate your posts versus the NWE price movement.

You've had a bearish bias on NWE from a t/a POV which is fine.

Looking at your posts from 9/9 they have been bearish with no buy signals given on your part that i could see prior to price moving up.

9/9 "To clarify. When this moves and the signals are there. I'll take a position. At present I wouldn't enter this. For the reasons already stated."

10/9 "By the way I was asked to post a chart. As I mentioned at present I wouldn't go near this until the signals changed."

12/9 " Never a nice combination. As a short term trader and only taking short positions I actually like this sort of action"

PRICE WENT UP NICELY FROM 12/9 SO SHORT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN GOOD IMO

24/9 "Just ran sideways on some real nasty small candles. Broke out of the lower trendline but offered nothing."

STILL PRICE WENT UP TO 8.6c FROM HERE - HARDLY A SHORT OPP FOR A SHORT ONLY TRADER

I would have made good money going long on some of your bearish posts you have made since 9/9/12. Actually, I did buy some trading parcels during those bearish posts at 6.8c and 7c which have since been sold.

I just reckon its a bit rich to keep posting uber bearish charts and then tell us you've made coin on some nice day trades 'after' the fact.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.