TEN 0.00% 16.0¢ ten network holdings limited

Current market dislikes companies with high debts, especially...

1. 9,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Current market dislikes companies with high debts, especially the one with current debts exceeding current liquid assets.

My guesstimated level is based on the valuation of TEN equity component for a fair entry level for retail investors like us only. TEN may worth more to some other strategic players?

The saving grace of TEN(to slow the downward trend) is the presents of three amigos large holders. A few hundred million dollars between them is just pocket money. Eventually one of the Two media players will make a move with supports from others, but at a much lower price for a clean sweep as a white knight perception. I guess that is what I meant takeover premium trading for TEN at the current level. I believe they haven't done so because they are still looking for someone who can run it with a sustainable business model.

Free to air commercials are so out of date and suits older generation. Why bother watching commercial TV while being bombarded with commercial junks while you can selectively watch whatever you wish from the net?

May there is a nick market for a free to air channel focuses only on science, nature, travel, sports and business finance ?

Anyway, it worth a punt below 20c I think..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.