SBR 12.5% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

its interesting how freaked out the market has reacted to...

1. 8,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    its interesting how freaked out the market has reacted to faulting.

i previously have alluded to a comprehensive study for kombat mine, it encompasses a sections INSIDE the sbr permit and sabre has the regions both sides extending both east,where they are currently exploring at guchab on the far eastern portions, and also to the west where there are further mines.

kombat had extensive exploration for 100 years, yet despite that, and that site has had plenty of drilling done throughout the permit region, there is enough resource left to entertain a massive investment into the site. well over $20 mill and closer to $30 mill

these guys at kombat are extremely interested in the exploration work sabre is doing..

kombat has a mill, a railway siding and a highway that both leads to guchab.

in their regional study done recently, the independent geo reviwed the lot.. and in the geophysical maps of kombat showing the dtail of the mine there is expensive faulting, and i will post up when i have time the maps to demonstrate that

although the market is so negative about a fault, its going to be part and parcel of the whole region. its heavily faulted..

imho the knee jerk reaction to the pad 2 drilling was really poorly researched..

i will maintain that sabre will find plenty more in and around guchab.. that i am convinced of.

best of luck to those believing pad 2 is the end of it all..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.2¢ $13.37K 1.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 313125 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.