SBR 12.5% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

chart, page-105

1. 8,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Henry J. Awmack, P.Eng.

Infrastructure at the Kombat mine (Figure 3) includes:
    • Three recently operational shafts, from east to west: No. 3 (300 metres déép). No. 1 (300 metres deep) and Asis Far West (800 metres deep).
    • Ramps and extensive underground workings primarily developed around the No. 3 and No. 1 shafts
    • A 1000 tonne/day concentrator which operated until 2008.
    • Mine offices, warehouses, maintenance facilities, etc.
    • A tailings facility measuring approximately 600 x 400 x 20 metres high.
    • A townsite with approximately 110 houses, single worker's quarters, golf course, riding club, tennis courts, etc.

The author has made no attempt to evaluate the condition or value of the mine workings, concentrator or surface facilities. The author has been informed that surface rights are owned by the Kombat mine over the townsite and minesite.

Two NamPower powerlines service the Kombat mine. One is designed for 132 kilovolts but both are energized at 66 kilovolts. Ongoing dewatering of the mine provides abundant water for operation of the concentrator and townsite. In fact, the dolostones underlying the Otavi Mountainland are considered a nationally important aquifer and, prior to its closure, NamWater contracted to purchase excess water
    produced by pumping from the Kombat mine for use elsewhere in Namibia, which reduced mine production costs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.2¢ $13.37K 1.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 313125 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.