PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

chart, page-92

1. 13,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3953
    Thanks Reiner,

A couple of decent charts there- especially the seasonality chart.
    I was thinking we might spend a little more time to make a bottom before moving higher and I wouldn't rule out one more leg lower for a 1650-1675 low, but I wouldn't bet on that move lower by shorting anything this late into the correction. I think we are near a low so could turn higher at any time. The seasonality chart on your link suggests that turn might be very close.
    Any hint of strong buying in the producers and I will be back into those again.

The following charts that I prepared yesterday are similar to others that I have posted previously and these are what I use for my own base case and upside targets for POG (ignoring the short/medium term noise).
    $2,400 using growth in M1. ($2,900 using M3-not shown below) and a seemingly crazy $12,000 using total fed money supply.
    There will always by wide swings depending on demand supply, fear and manipulation, but the targets are where I think gold is trending towards for now.
    Over the long term with increasing money supply, I expect those targets to continually increase as well.
    Charts from http://inflation.us/charts.html

What will gold stocks do, and in particular, what is ABU worth with gold at $2,400- $2,900 (and possibly much higher)?
    Sounds too high?
    Considering it took 27 long years for total fed money to go from 0.5trill to 3.5 trill, who thought in 2007 that total fed money supply would have jumped from $3.5 trill to 14.5 trill over just 5 years?
    Those are the numbers you need to look at to work out where POG is heading and to understand why central banks are net buyers of gold at these prices- they know its still relatively very undervalued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $779 259.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15823362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23487747 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.