PRX 33.3% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

chart, page-97

1. 13,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3953
    It's not a spike I am looking at.
    It's how remarkably well the big silver stocks have held onto their large recent gains despite the correction in silver and gold prices. The big money seems to think this correction in metal prices will not be large or lasting and that there is more upside to come, otherwise the sp's should have given up a significant portion of the gains.

As for silver vs gold.
    Yes silver offers more potential upside but gold offers more safety with still strong enough upside.
    All comes down to your risk appetite.

For me it also comes down to stock selection because company fundamentals are just as important (less important for pure traders).
    I won't buy a silver stock just because it’s a silver stock or the chart currently looks good.
    I need to see enough upside without the need for higher metal prices in case metal prices don't do what I expect for a while.
    That attitude saved me a lot of money last year when I didn’t buy a number of silver stocks that were suggested to me, because they did not look undervalued.
    At that time I bought SLR instead because I saw good value. Obviously enough, more recently I bought ABU for the same reason- value.

Gold sector doing very well today.
    Very low volume for ABU- so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $150 75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15798362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23473387 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.