PRM 0.00% 0.5¢ prominence energy limited

"by chartist is the correct way to draw a fib set otherwise you...

1. 3,290 Posts.
    "by chartist is the correct way to draw a fib set otherwise you have discounted the low which is incorrect."

Lol, that's rich. pete, I try and do this as nice as possible.

First, there's a difference between basic charting and advanced charting. It’s presumptuous of you to presume my Fib placement is incorrect based on your charting skills. My Fib placement is as correct this time as it has been countless other times throughout countless posts given way ahead of time with my Fibs getting hit.

Second, it’s back to how a basic chartist perceives a non basic chart. It’s not a TRENDLINE, pete.

As to your dig about “Misleading” not my fault if you can’t read a chart correctly. I could also fire the misleading back at you as you’ve been calling a break out on this and been getting it wrong for ages.

The only advise I can give you about charting is, don’t try to go beyond your reach. It will only lead to confusion. Just stick to the basics until you start making correct calls and then move up to intermediate charting. It’s always best to crawl before you try to walk and eventually run.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.556M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.2K 1.240M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4021564 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 125000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.