PRM 0.00% 0.5¢ prominence energy limited

"If the run doesn't occur soon you will see this retrace off the...

1. 3,290 Posts.
    "If the run doesn't occur soon you will see this retrace off the arc to hit the 50.00% Fib. At present no strength in the chart."

That was my original analysis amidst calls of a breakout imminent, or should I say repeated calls. So as for posting to suit instead of calling a "shovel a spade" I know for a fact that I'm not guilty of that. I can't say the same for others though. I don't bother with any chartist that gets their calls repeatedly wrong. Once or even twice is ok. But to be wrong all the time isn't good. It hints of wishful thinking on an investors part and not the unemotional analysis from a chartist.

You seem obliged to tell everyone that I have ulterior motives or that people would be gullible to follow my charting. From anyone with a decent track record it may be worth responding to. From someone with your track record it's laughable to say the least.

You say advanced charting, lol.
    So I can only surmise that as you only use basic charting as is obvious from your charts, you are unaware that advanced charting exits based on higher mathematical principles. That would explain your track record & constant wrong calls.

Your posts hint at a very sneaky attack on me with language like “M69 may have been very honest in his charting but got a few things wrong,” No, once again I’ll tell you I have absolutely nothing wrong on that chart. If that was the case then 90% of my charts posted in your opinion would be wrong, yet in fact I make many, many more correct calls. So based on that I’ll be sticking with what I do and perhaps you should change what you do. Similar to you calling “the trendline wrong” when in fact it’s not even a trendline.

Mrwrong is correct you can bait or insult all you like. I will not be revealing how I place my fibs. I have no ulterior motive as my analysis is very plain and easy to understand and so far very correct. If you had of used a more moderate tone I may have helped you out. Due to the tone that you have taken I won’t be.

I’ll give you some further advise. Check your ego at the door as this is about charting and TA on SUR, it’s not about me giving free lessons.

Mrwrong, here’s some reading material for you.

Schroeder, M. Fractals, Chaos, Power Laws: Minutes from an Infinite Paradise. New York: W. H. Freeman, 1991.

Coxeter, H. S. M. and Greitzer, S. L. Geometry Revisited. Washington, DC: Math. Assoc. Amer., 1967.

Kepler, J. The Six-Cornered Snowflake. Oxford, England: Oxford University Press, 1966.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.556M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.2K 1.240M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4021564 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 125000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.