NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

Yes, damage could have been very much greater but it's not being...

1. 5,949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20440
    Yes, damage could have been very much greater but it's not being that way.

Look, there are many parties and stakeholders in this game from NSE, COP, Rig staff, Brokers close to NSE, etc. It is nearly not possible to keep the confidential information in a black box, it's coming out, leaking IMO.

If you want to see if the information is good or bad, watch the stock price movement and its chart. It will tell you the truth as people will not be able to stop themselves from buying in every opportunity like today's weakness.

I know nothing about what is happening but making my own analysis with the limited resource. (Therefore don't take make opinions as definite signals please).

Thinks this way, would you believe that NSE and COP JV would flick the rig which operates t the middle of nowhere, at this depth of 2900m where they were very close to the target depth, if they didn't have the confidence about something very good!

Technical problems could have been solved in any case, they could repair the SRC power controller unit, there was no way that it wouldn't be able to be repaired! It was worth it to get it repaired at any cost rather than demobilizing the rig; unless you have more important issues than the technical problems which include safety, competency and operational performance and reliability grounds which NSE is stated. (I am a mechanical engineer with some background in reliability eng. therefore I am a bit familiar to them).

We will hear a lot of rumours from a lot people soon. The truth also will turn to rumour as well, as it will be coming from 5th, 6th maybe 10th hand. So, there will be nothing to believe other than NSE's fundamentals and your own research. That's what I am doing. I am positive over 50% but still researching.

Very happy today.

But I still wish good luck to everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.