NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

chart, page-8

1. 25,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hey Musashi....................

where in the pheasant plucking hell are you ?

I have been trying to compliment you and thank you for your TA input.
    My dear old friend, Fluffy Nymph,(now a star in his own anals) and I had a very successful combo TA/FA about 4/5 yrs back ,we did very nicely as the archives will show..... He "still" compliments me on the charts but I must say in virtual retirement now, that yourself and a few other humble Technical analysts have taken the new guard with skills we didnt have.... so I defer to you good folk ..and wish you well.

When looking at TA
    a top down analysis is essential imo
    so those skilled on HCs old futures forum and the current forex traders also have my utmost respect.

anyway please keep TA's biggest advantage, of unemotional objective analysis to yourself and allies, so you can continue to scalp these young testicals ......

As for NWE the momentum and volatility comparisons from the last 86 retrace may eventually hold the clue,there is nothing in it at the moment imo(I have both stops at .746 )and Its certainly not as simple as medium term traders may suggest, So lets hope the fundamentals are not too restrained by broader market sentiment when and if they do run and that we have some dry powder to fight another day if it goes the other way....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.