AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

chart, page-96

1. 1,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390

There is a bit of animosity towards management . Nor really founded imo , just sp related . If the SP was 15 cps they'd be champions. The short term shareprice is out of their hands . Yes LT, they must be made accountable , but they are doing a good job imo. We have an exponentially growing resource that is going to exceed 1 mil tonnes contained . The closer we get to production the more safe hands will pick this stock up, slowly forcing the daytraders to pay more. The next six months will show us whether they are serious about production . The resource, location ,current and recent appointments tell me they are confident.

What I really like at the moment is the copper price . It refuses to lie down and is threatening recent highs (3.80ish)., now 3.68. I'm long copper if it breaks l/t resistance which is reducing by the day , (currently around 4.00). A breakout in the copper price will time perfectly with Avancos production timeline . They have the quantity , the grade and exceptional recoverability . Tick Tock imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.