AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

chart, page-5

1. 21,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2147
    Malmoe and Musashi, as much as I respect the work that goes into chart interpretation, when it comes to a "penny dreadful" "speckie" like AKK, the ONLY indicator that means anything is the flow of money. Period!!

At the end of today's trading, we saw bundles of dough, firstly being pumped into .055 oppies with only 6 months to go and big dough put into the heads.
    That, IMO, is no play dough, it is "KNOW" dough. To put that much into the oppies to start with that are currently a 100.1 bet, then into the heads, suggest to me that that money comes from those that KNOW what is in the next ann.

I called it jungle drums, becaues it is beating out a message that is impossible to misinterpret and much clearer than trying to read between the lines as we were trying to do last week.

It tells me loud and clear that if the volume continues in the morning, something big is about to break. Watch very closely, this could very well be the last spike that we will see for quite a while and if it is, then it will have very high volume and many line swipes because that's the way this stock works.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.