WOW 0.57% $33.79 woolworths group limited

devsadv"WOW divvy will be funded almost half by debt...

1. 1,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    devsadv

"WOW divvy will be funded almost half by debt increases"

Really? Debt decreased this half and cash increased significantly due to stong OCF the SCA spinoff.

"WOW new stores are popping up in marginal neighbourhoods, resulting in a slowing in sales/sqm. How does WOW set rules and required returns for new store investments"

Comp. store growth is acheived in the future by investing in new stores now. As long as they are investing in areas where population density will increase these same sites will deliver comparable store sales growth in future years.

"The masters roll out is too much too fast IMO. How can WOW fund and get an appropriate return on such a rapid rollout without incurring massive debt and putting profits/divvys at risk? How many convenient masters sites have you seen? Not many...."

Its essential to run the roll out quickly to generate efficiency in the news DC's and logistic of the business, as well as achieve purchasing scale. I think Masters will do just fine and I also think after the last 3 years of baseless negative commentary the analysts are coming around to my conclusion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$33.79
Change
0.190(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $41.27B
Open High Low Value Volume
$33.60 $33.82 $33.45 $32.05M 951.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1518 $33.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$33.80 9055 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.