ICG 12.5% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

Courtesy of endless on the day traders thread by way of 64 I...

1. 3,290 Posts.
    Courtesy of endless on the day traders thread by way of 64 I believe.

"Couldn't even get that rock I found in the garden analysed. Not too sure if u remember, but the other day I found a black rock with purple dots in the garden. So, took it down to the Lab to see if was Bornite. $634, they quoted me, to have it analysed.

"$634.00" I yelled....I can't afford that, I'm a daytrader....even post on the daytrade threads.

"Listen", the man at the Lab said "Why not just take a fuzzy picture of it and post it on Hotcopper......let their experts analyse it"

"What, Hotcopper's experts?" I said

"Yes" he replied "listen, in all seriousness, I suggest you take my advice and post it. Why, only a couple of weeks ago, we had a few cores to test. Put them through the X-ray Gammatron and only got a reading of .02/.03.... Clearly the company was not impressed. Had the CEO and the head Geo moping around all morning with long faces. Sad really. So I suggested it to them .... why not post the pictures on Hotcopper and get an expert second opinion"

"Really" I said "what happened?"

"Fantastic results!" exclaimed the Lab technician "not only did the grades go up... well over 1.5%....but some posters were able to see minerals we had completely overlooked. Company execs were flabbergasted! We were looking for copper, but some posters had spotted gold, whilst others could see traces of nickel and yet others reported silver. One poster even spotted an uncut diamond.... something completely overlooked by our experts. Share price went through the roof!"

Well, I never,......."do u think other companies will follow?"

"Yep,they are all going over to HC and posting fuzzy core photos.... putting our labs out of work"

"What about your expensive X-ray Gammatron machine, how will you pay it off"

"Oh,that's easy, as it still can find rocks.....so we use it to diagnose kidney stones. We find Bulk-billing a much more steady income these days."

"Kidney stones, eh!... Ever have any patients over from Hotcopper?

"Yea, but we don't like it, as it sets all the alarms off on the machine.....lights up like a christmas tree"

"What, they have large kidney stones?" I asked

"No, it's the rocks in their heads.....overloads the sensors"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $195 27.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1889683 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1677291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.