ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

chart, page-24

1. 56,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    It's not outrageous and my post only inferred a pure T/A POV. Once you compare and contrast all spec explorers with little cash in the bank, apart from the lucky few who stumble across a major discovery, the same pattern exists where volume appears from nowhere, many times post a rights issue, and when F/A reality sets in, the share is sold off by those who bought in at at much cheaper prices.

Happens over and over so I expect it's no different here, on the balance of probablities. Many here are sitting on very tidy profits. My opinion is not ICG specific - it's a broad range opinion on how the entire sector behaves.

I hope I'm wrong in this case, as I've said, I could be - it can happen where valuations continue to improve on exploration success but in my experience, companies that are posted upon in great numbers on HC, further reduce any liklihood of any continued re-rating, past obvious accumulation stages, based on speculation and preliminary data. This company was 2c not so long ago and placed monies at 1.7c mid last year or therabouts & again at 2c. Big money made.

I can't think of many examples this morning as I'm tired, but perhaps MNE was one of late.

Anyway, GL to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.622K 371.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 733777 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2189941 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.