ICG 12.5% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

Flufy and M8 IF THATS THE CASE IT SHOULD BE TRADING BELOW 8 WHY...

1. 3,290 Posts.
    Flufy and M8 IF THATS THE CASE IT SHOULD BE TRADING BELOW 8 WHY IS SOME ONE BUYING ALL THE STOCK AT 9.7?

That's all fine Pete. It's just when I saw your response above I thought you were having a go & looking for another caress of the velvet glove across your cheek. I was the one to post the chart as I was asked to post one a few days ago. As I have no affiliation with fluffy or what ever fluffy posts. I was at a loss to understand the "fluffy & m8" reference. The other reference to checking out some one else's chart also had me baffled, as I walk to the beat of my own drum. I'm in agreement with Furniture on at least one thing. I find charting over daily/weekly charts over a yearly basis absolutely useless if you're not applying advanced geometry on a fully worked chart.

Any way Pete glad that's all sorted. If I may offer you one piece of advice. Do you think you could decrease the size of your charts as it ofttimes distorts the thread. And you have to scroll across to see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $26.87K 4.091M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2320160 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 186209 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.