ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

chart..., page-2

1. 319 Posts.
    Bummer alright! Oh well luckily i have time on my side and hopefully things will go as lager and tarzan predict....
    Thanks for your advice meekat yes i am learning a lot as i go but eeeek 14 more years, wish i hadnt had quite so much luck in the beginning think i got a bit cocky!
    And my point about the announcements yesterday (I cant remember who this is in response to) was just trying to see if i missed some other fact of significance in them. I did realise about the port access but as to the options, previously atu had said they weren't even interested in seeing if the resource at groundhog was larger becasue it was big enough, that their focus going forward in 2013 was the economic feasability study and seeing where the market for their product was. So i wasnt sure why they were interested in aquiring more coking coal projects. Just trying to understand thats all.
    Thanks to everyone for their info on atu, i still have high hopes for them in the next couple of years and people on this thread clearly understand more than i do!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.