FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

chart..., page-75

1. 11,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    Please, please, enough is enough. Meerkat's chart is welcome anytime. It is pretty, instructive and most important give us something to work on . It is better than nothing anytime.If i have to make a decision to buy or sell, it does help me with the timing.I know it is not exact science and it does not work 100 or 60% of the time, at least it has a purpose.It is something I rather have than not.
    As for daytraders, they are welcome too. They help made the market and they add to volatility in the share. Without them, I can imagine things can be boring. I can live with them ot put up with them.At times you can call me a daytrader too if I see an opportunity to make some quick money through a trade.If I know the trading range of the day and I could have bought a large quantity at the bottom and sell it off at the top, it could be an easy 10%.It doesn't always work, as you and I know, however if the opportunity presents and you are bold enough, why not.
    May peace be with you, let's not hold hatred in our heart and lets enjoy the week end.If you don't enjoy the forum, you can always take a break from it.You may like it next time when you return.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.