CZD 3.13% 9.3¢ calzada limited

Sarto, as Dr Bill (post above who should be on holidays rather...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Sarto, as Dr Bill (post above who should be on holidays rather than on HC!) mentioned, the meeting with DF went well and basically covered the presentation he did in Perth to brokers interested in Biotech shares.

Did it make me want to sell, no chance. As I've previously said elsewhere, I am in for the long haul and intend to stay and experience CZD move from being a speculative buy to (my prediction/hope... )a blue chip share... I am keen to know and be involved as I possibly can be and hence the meeting with DF... I have convinced so many Adelaide doctor colleagues and friends to buy CZD, if it turns to custard I'll be needing to get a bodyguard and move interstate...

Did it make me want to buy more... not really. I now have enough shares in CZD to retire twice should CZD hit its straps to the extent I believe it should...

The approach that David Franklyn seems to have is quite conservative in any presentation/comment... this is appropriate and gives no legal risk of inappropriate expectation by share purchasers. As a long time shareholder though... I would love to see a CZD presentation which really inspires me like John Greenwood did when I met him in 2005...

Bring on the announcement for the results from the second Polynovo human clinical trial (due this week??), 510k approval, and a commercial deal on the TNP foam... that would make a great finish to 2013/start to 2014... from there a BARDA grant would just be the icing on the cake!!

Good luck to all and Bill... don't annoy your wife by being on HC while on holidays!

Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.