VYS 4.00% 39.0¢ vysarn limited

firsova i am not having a go simply trying to understand your...

1. 415 Posts.
    firsova i am not having a go simply trying to understand your logic.

In the last qtrly the mgt said " the COMPANY produced a positive EBITDA for June".

they did not say "Alreco produced a postive cash flow but the company overall was negative"

mgt also gave their forecast for the coming sept qtr " cash income $1.82m, expenditures $1.8m including $0.4m capex" i.e the coy is breakeven after capex yet you are saying they will lose $1m?

how do you arrive at that?

if you take the above statement and add back the capex you get $420k positive cashflow for the company for the qtr from operations which equals $140k per month positive operational cash flow. this i view as being a break thru moment for mhm. obviously we are not yet out of the woods but one step at a time.

this has given rise to my renewed optimism and is a key plank in my continuing to hold (and seriously considering buying more) which is why i'm interested in drilling deeper to understand what lays behind your thinking (given that you have been so right in the past) that mgt are wrong with respect to their above forecast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.015(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $163.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $67.22K 177.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40461 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 11786 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.