RMS 1.02% $1.94 ramelius resources limited

chart, page-248

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    You have bigger balls than I good sir. I didn't want to say it just in case it shot straight through $1170 making me look like a dill. But I did think last night before bed that the GP would fade as the night went on... Just didn't want to make the call public! Well, here's hoping the GP can rocket through that $1170 resistance. If so it'll be very bullish for a push toward $1200. However if it breaks $1155 in a meaningful way (more than a dollar.. maaaybe 2) we may see a retest of recent lows.

What I am keen to see is the AUD get smashed again and gold to rebound in USD terms. It's a win/win situation and $1700 AUD wouldn't be out of the question. With the AUD at 70c and gold at $1200 US, it'd make for a $1700+ AUD gold price.. I wouldn't say no to that!

I especially won't say no to a rising GP as that means a rising silver price and I have a few collectors coins I bought last year which are currently up 1.5- 2x in price (Although selling them will be hard.. They look so cool)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.