PDN 0.48% $12.48 paladin energy ltd

the restarts feel like they are closer then ever and i know what...

1. 1,032 Posts.
    the restarts feel like they are closer then ever and i know what alot of people here are thinking, BUY now and yerrrrr you'll be buying near enough at the right time and assuming the restarts come, money will come to PDN and we will all make money.

NOW, the problem im faced with is there isnt enough strength in the chart for me to buy and ild rather pay over 50cents before on confirmation of strength then to try and pick this bottom.

i saw this bounce and said on friday in this thread we will see a bounce but it wont be the one people aka me is looking for!

i think any upside to this bounce will see .455 as the target.

untill we get through the 50% fib (in red) @ .495 cents and move out of the down trending line you can see shooting out from the high labelled 3 then i will not be buying.

its a hard thing to do because the only reason im here is because i feel as if uranium is a NO BRAINER and i know we are going to hit 75 cents soon enough! and then potentially beyond as nuke reactors restart.

my emotions are in 2 places, buy and forget and the chances of retiring in 2 years could come true, or read the chart for what it is and trade the trade.

there are dangers in both... goodluck we all want the same thing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.48
Change
0.060(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $3.724B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.45 $12.76 $12.26 $26.57M 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6286 $12.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.48 5038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.