PDN 6.15% $13.98 paladin energy ltd

chart, page-48

1. 1,032 Posts.
    im not getting to excited of the higher open, ill at the very least wait for the morning star formation to form, and look for confirmation to come from that monday... that way you get the full week ahead, and rule out a failure of the pattern over the course of today.

and i agree with the tea leavs shit and i can see how people think that but its the wrong way to look at it, and if you refuse to take a 3rd dimensional look @ things it will be at your disadvantage. for example, when i find a chart i want to trade and i see it has some fundamentals forming alone side it, this adds another arrow to my attack as i know ill have the heard to sell to.

just observe how price is moving both up/down and taking note of the spread of the candles, basically general volatility and you then position yourself accordingly with certain possible scenarios in mind.

if you were reading tea leaves like its information from a higher spirit you would not have to plan for multiple scinarios and you would basically find it very hard to admit your wrong when your on the wrong side of the trade. (because the magic tea leavs said its doing this!! - its not about being right or wong, its about being able to manage your position like a fn robot, aka emotionless )

at no point does any chartist take a position and think they are going to be right 100% of the time... you take a position and you need to be able to reassess your position in order to minimize losses and maximize gains..

its not tea leaf reading, its using previous supports and resistance, geometrics, candle patterns as well as mathematical principles such as Fibonacci, while incorporating money & risk management WHILE over coming the emotional battle that takes place in your own head... so being disciplined towards a correct strategy.

but i totally understand how you can question this because no doubt the TA techniques you've researched once upon of time just dont work in today's day and age.... which is correct because as more people use one particular way it will loose its edge, and there will be people looking to exploit the heard.

so probably the most important part is finding then adopting and then perfecting a particular way....

the way of the warrior.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.98
Change
0.810(6.15%)
Mkt cap ! $4.179B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.93 $14.28 $13.83 $47.88M 3.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $13.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.98 6031 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.