PDN 6.15% $13.98 paladin energy ltd

this is a perfect example of how the market is right and wrong...

1. 1,032 Posts.
    this is a perfect example of how the market is right and wrong at the same time, it all depends on what time frame your investing on, assuming this all you have to maximize profit and limit losses is the timing of your entry and exits.

timing is the KEY and thats why TA is perfect because its all about timing.

using FA to time your entry, for example "ill wait untill IF the asset sale is announced and then ill buy"

well there you go, you were right in the sense that the asset sale was finalized and right to the point where you watched the SP increase 30+% and then you entered the trade from a FA trigger and look where you are now... if you went in heavy (aka you were greedy) then you would be sitting on a heavy loss BUT you were right (all your boxes were ticked) but you were wrong because your 20+% down from where you jumped in.

the market to me is always so far disconnected from reality and totally dysfunctional, which travels along with no clear direction in sight, leaving every one right or wrong, or wrong then right along the way.

all we have is the timing that we execute, be it a TA trigger or FA trigger... but to me FA is after the fact and using FA is far to logical in a world that has no logic at all.

viva TA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.98
Change
0.810(6.15%)
Mkt cap ! $4.179B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.93 $14.28 $13.83 $47.88M 3.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $13.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.98 6031 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.