PDN 1.20% $10.12 paladin energy ltd

This is a charting thread so I will try not to be too...

1. 2,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    This is a charting thread so I will try not to be too disrespectful because I am aware that those that don't believe in TA can happily ignore such threads and I do appreciate your efforts with the charts and comments Snakeye.

However, I am compelled to call you out on your claims to have been always right with you PDN movement prediction. For example you stated in this thread not even a week ago:

"anyways the downside support @ 52 cents was breached and we closed the gap to 51cents....

this is now where im expecting the support to come in and start seeing some green candles even if they are sideways as i expect the .52-.50 cent range to be a possible bottom in order for price to start setting up a new entry point."

It is evident that your TA predictions for this bottom were wrong now that PDN went below that claimed 50c support.

Do you ever think that your prediction for a pullback on PDN (following the LH mine equity joint-venture deal announcement) was coincidentally influenced not by and PDN related TA but by global markets falling as they have over recent days? If not, then do you really believe that your PDN focussed TA analysis predicted short-term global market declines?

My personal experience is that it is easy to fit one of the many TA patterns on a historic graph but it is too unreliable to try to predict the future with TA. Yes, I have seen TA predictions come true but I've also seen them be wrong (eg the predictions in this thread). That is as reliable as flipping a coin, and I doubt that anybody would use that as a method for buying and selling shares.

I've been open to be proven wrong with my views on TA yet I still wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.12
Change
0.120(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $3.025B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.99 $10.30 $9.87 $20.68M 2.041M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 755 $10.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.15 1460 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.