PDN 0.48% $12.48 paladin energy ltd

your waiting to be proven wrong on your opinion on TA, so in...

1. 1,032 Posts.
    your waiting to be proven wrong on your opinion on TA, so in other words your waiting for someone to be right 100% of the time? you need to understand that just like you have been wrong with some decisions based on FA so to do people that study TA.

Ive learnt from people who trade for a living, i trade in a chatroom with people who trade for a living and i understand that people make a living from trading from fundamentals also.

and to use this thread as an example of how you have seen TA prediction be wrong, well for your information if they are wrong then why have I taken over 25% from pdn.

ild rather take 25% on the way up and sell my self short then to hold shares having no structure as to when to sell and in a case like this when you watch half of your profit disappear all your left to do is HOPE its going back up and you sell to stop any more damage to your profits....

so if you took a position even at 38 cents on fundamentals and your still holding now, what do you do?!?! surely its got to go back up, its got to? and even if it does go back up when do you sell?

when you have made enough for you new car or boat or do you just have a figure that your willing to sell at based of the size of the profit? or do you just hold forever because you KNOW your right?

that to me sounds crazy, i like structure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.48
Change
0.060(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $3.724B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.45 $12.76 $12.26 $26.57M 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6286 $12.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.48 5038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.