LYC 0.17% $6.01 lynas rare earths limited

Apologies for the confusion..yes posted at 3.30.And it did close...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Apologies for the confusion..yes posted at 3.30.

And it did close off its high. 1.5c spread closing half a cent up (1 c off H) given the spread it was in the lower part, glad it didn't leave a gap though.

The volume is better than what I expected actually whilst not increasing over the previous days 10mill it was alright and respectable at 7.8mill.

I think that this one is tricky, any less volume and you could say that its running out of steam to push it north and that a pullback is definitely on the cards.

That could still be the case however the volume is still higher than the bars of the 12-16th which is bullish IMO.

The bars of 12-16th are strength in the background.

The issue here is that the volume at the 32c resistance point in the upper of yesterdays bar needs to be sorted out - how much is there? - before the price can move north.

(The bars of Jan 22-24 all cap the SP at 32c)

It does seem we are done testing inside the big HV downbar of the 31st now (daily).

I would say that there is some work yet before we clear the 32c levels convincingly, but I am upbeat on the SP given the strength in the background and increases in volume / small spread.

Bullish. (thats just the way the chart is IMO)

COW Looks bullish Mitta as the volume should increase on last week with another upbar (increased spread).

On the weekly though we are still dealing with the upper sections of that big downbar at the beginning of the month which means we really need to finish the week at or above 32c..which would be bullish.

The weekly has strength in the last few bars so it looks OK.

Hate to say it but the charts look bullish. DANG.

As a LT holder my investment is tax effective, although I did recently reduce LT and also get out of some ST LYC because there are other investments that present a better ST trading opportunity.

So I have bailed, and I grin and bear it too.

Thats it dude so far as I figure...now lets see how it pans out..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.01
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $5.598B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $6.02 $5.76 $29.83M 5.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 52223 $6.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.02 34270 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.