CZD 3.13% 9.3¢ calzada limited

Argenbarx, fair question.Do I support Laurent? - Absolutely.Why?...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Argenbarx, fair question.
    Do I support Laurent? - Absolutely.
    Why? He is a frequent visitor to Adelaide (to see John Greenwood with the clinical trials) and I've met him on a number of occasions. My initial impressions weren't positive but this related to a presentation which for many reasons wasn't a winner. Subsequent meetings have resulted in me fully supporting him.

Given I have invested heavily in CZD I prefer to keep an idea on what is happening. Subsequent interactions with Laurent have shown that he is a clear thinker, understands the low cost/low risk strategy required to get the company moving and is happy to discuss the difficult questions. Adding to this he happily admits that he is not perfect, understands his skills and limitations and is quite clear in his role.

I was put forward for consideration to be on the CZD board last year by a Sydney broker. I discussed it with Laurent. He told me he would prefer someone with US market experience and device regulatory experience. I respect that. The easy answer would be to passify me as a shareholder and to tell me my skills are needed. Laurent did not do this and it reinforced my positive opinion of his approach.

From my perspective it is hard to know what he has done versus what the board and other members of the team have done... BUT... the current postion of Polynovo in terms of the science, in terms of 510(k)etc are a team effort and the CEO running that team in my opinion deserves (at least some) credit for it. In summary, I've met him, understand his skills and as my largest shareholding, am supportive of him, his team and his role within Polynovo.

Not sure that clarifies your question well... but it is an opinion for what it is worth...

Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.