TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Just to put the soup kitchen thing into perspective, I was...

1. 347 Posts.
    Just to put the soup kitchen thing into perspective, I was stoked today to pick up another 1200 shares. It made the rice for dinner taste so much better...

I figure that data lock can't be far away, though I also thought that when I bought a small parcel back in about November also at 62.5 hoping for data lock and subsequent breakout. It's also still a better price than a few I bought between the fonda approval and the "black swan" event of a few years back. I'd like to think that even the ones I paid 76.5 for will be valuable in months/years to come.

I also like to think that HHL have some idea what they're doing, would do copious amounts more research than me before sucking up the ~9% or so they've picked up so far... and unless I'm mistaken, they have just sold down 720,000 SRX @$18ish = $13m... Some of that may find it's way to continue their ACL investment? Speculating there of course but that's what has happened since their last sell down of SRX on June 3... just following their transaction dates and joining the dots.

Good luck to all, I'm just hoping that the delight of any successes with HA trials lasts longer than Fonda did! Mostly just hoping for the "I told you so" moment with my wife. I'm not often right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.