AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Chart, page-34

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    K, been extremely busy of late BUT I will stick my neck out quickly and suggest that the low is in YET there may well be before this week is out an intra-day test of 8.9c with some very light volume. Regarding finance, I will also stick my neck out and suggest announcement off of a TH mid next week. I believe that volume, irrespective to current macro issues (specifically Honk Kong / Beijing), will be in the ~10s of millions. Here is to our long awaited re-rate! PoetPlus, I enjoyed your analysis YET once finance is signed they will likely need to update their analysis / and brief clients accordingly; finance is the most crucial de-risk of any company; whether junior or major. AVB is still theoretically a speculative stock 'until' they are theoretically hedged against by their larger investors. This is the ONLY remaining constraint on the current 'undervalued' SP ... OR more importantly 'market-cap'. I can see ~$500m MC by Jan / Feb, of course DYOR all.

Re: Luis, not entirely sure what this means to AVB specifically; will need to wait and see how this plays out amongst parties further down the track - presently nothing lost for AVB.

Good night.

NL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.