HYD 0.00% 1.2¢ hydrix limited

chart, page-53

1. 22,593 Posts.
    thanks atomic.. but it is you that has got it wrong

I posted a chart that details what I had been calling near everyday over in the DT forum.. It is and has always been just about the recent show of weakness ..

Not sure how or why a call of ST weakness suddenly gets taken as its all over red rover when nothing like that has ever been mentioned. btw imo PSY is quite an easy stock to chart

oh yeah, just replied to peter over in the DT forum, that it will likely bounce next week cause of a potential 'no supply' happening today .. but I guess that won't help cause I don't hold hey

Can ANYONE point out to me where it is stated that its all over red rover ..... anyone ?

The chance of weakness evolving began to appear 03Oct. a narrower spread up bar on an increase in volume. The next trading day, last Monday half confirmed this potential weakness with a hidden upthrust. Tuesday then basically nailed the weakness with a no demand bar. Yesterday then began to break lower with today now continuing the theme. Will Mondays high form the peak of a LH ?

Things would have been analysed differently, if say for ex. Monday did not upthrust with a HH... much better to sit quietly (or move higher with strength) just as last Thursday did after the previous day strong bar. But then if Monday had sat quietly (like a small test) Tuesday would then have had to move higher with volume and spread to eliminate any thought of that potential weakness
    Last edited by mitta: 10/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.