PER 2.50% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

I was expecting a test of support and we found it today, good to...

1. 374 Posts.
    I was expecting a test of support and we found it today, good to see a floor building at $0.100. IMO the volume traded in the last 2 days would be technical trades, however you can expect a lot more volatility the closer we come to the 3- 6 month period as advised by the MD on 9th of December, this will allow a window until 9th of June - that said my gut is telling me mid march.
    I would like to see a strong 1-2 month bull run before partnering is announced, building up some momentum wouldn't hurt the slightest bit leading into a TH.
    It's been pretty quiet on the news front, it would be nice to see some one from the Co start dangling the market some carrots to help ANP get on everyone's radar pre-announcement. I don't want to watch another block buster go flop on DDay.
    Just for the record before I get labeled a ramper, I have no intention of encouraging anybody to invest in ANP. IMO I classify ANP in the extreme risk category and the potential for very large losses is a very likely outcome. I like posting my knowledge/excitement/frustrations with other holders/poster as HC is a great place to do just that. ANP appeals to myself as it does also represent an opportunity to generate a potential 10+ years of "blue chip" gains in a 2 - 4 months window. YOLO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 7.9¢ $16.80K 210.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24999 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 31992 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.