MUL multiemedia limited

chart, page-3

1. 157 Posts.
    George,
    I'm surprised you've made these comments, at this juncture, if you said this 12 months ago i'd agree with you. Suggest you conduct a detailed study on the global telecomunication trends and review the key industry CEO's take on the future directions (Globally)

The posts on HC in the last few weeks suggest that many shareders will make the same mistake again, I don't blame them especially if they were hurt in this stock previously.

Personally, let me say this: MUL is going places, big time. The new Telstra Boss is focussed on a simillar srategic vision, however his hands are tied for the moment, even worse he has far too much in ground copper cables. and can't walkaway from it overnight.

I believe MUL @ 1.5 cents is a great punt in the telecomunications sector right now. The current acquisistion will add significant value in the medium/longer term for MUL. Serious cashflow will be generated following the acquisition.

Cheers
    Zackman

Don't have more time, but at some stage will share my research with HC members. also I'm still acummualting so for now, please do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.