ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

chart, page-60

1. 25,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Cheers XKON
    ANZ COMMODITIES (Feb 11) Bulk commodities were mildly stronger as iron ore recovered with some buying activity offering support to prices.

The recent pick-up in prices is supported by March iron ore delivery when construction activity is expected to begin reviving following a seasonal slowdown.

Just watching today where sector is down....I watch majors as a barometer.......

Last nights price chart closed on what is known loosely as a reversal tweezer bottom...without a significantly lower shadow it probably just means more accumulation...
    I did notice a 750,000 prop on the buy side moving away from the action just on close...motives are curious..there appears to be a couple of insto bots at play and ChiX midline trades just to add confusion...we can really only wait as there is nothing clear in the current trend analysis imo..
    Heres a snap of today
    ari11022015a.png

and a some what cramped view of the midrange RSI and Stochastics showing no direction atm.
    ari11022015b.png

hmm 21 buy depth just got hit while preparing the post....that now leaves a doji procrastination pattern on the daily

its all fun ....stopped raining must get back to the weeds ...cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.