SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

chart, page-32

1. 6,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22448
    I think Red Rock has finished its selling already. I said on one of my previous post (changed my mind when I was thinking it was Red Rock) that this seller is trader because he/she was trying to close it lower. Why Red Rock or its broker would do that!

This large volume trader who offload today is the same guy who is offloading and reloading all the time. He/she is not listed on top 20 I think because he/she sells frequently and not holding much most of the time. I think that 6.5m shares was belong to him as well. He/she might be selling to him/herself for demoralizing the people and/or buying cheaper. That does not cost him/her anything, because I think that's a broker.

The large volume trader is someone else other than the Top 20 holders. He/she has trading capabilities in broker level. I mean he/she is a broker as he/she can sell or buy at the last second with the precision of a computer. The people in the top 20 are simple guys using Comseciress, eTrade, CMC kind of trading platforms. We can't do those things. We are only watching the screen at opening and closing, or when someone is dumping or pumping.

I am not worrying about these things as an investor. That's why we are only interested in weekly charts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.