GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

chart, page-900

1. 13,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    @Crom Valen

I put in a mod for that post as I believe its an uncalled for bait and sour grapes on another stock I bought. I found that stock from an MTH punt long after furniture had bought in, whom I don't know from a bar of soap. And by the way, he is worth following for all readers of this post.

Are you sure it's not about traders losing heart? Traders have been playing bar like a fiddle, setting up all sorts of chart formations and breaking hearts (mine as well when I bought more in high 7s), and the moment it fails we all look for blame.

Well I feel I stated the obvious that the chart formation failed due a CNJ CR and an anticipation in their SP to drop may have scared the traders off.

Read this post earlier Post #:18017281 from someone who rarely posts, or this one Post #:18006942 from a geo I once thought was creasy lol....

Lots of people have seen success on the back of my creating awareness and research of Barra. No one ever really cared to really ask why I am not invested in the other half. And quite frankly.....each can dyor now. But the moment I have the slightest negative thing to say....NOT about BAR by the way.....it's attack the spec!

I am a BARbull, and all I hope for is a really detailed account of the placement and purpose and allocation of funds. And as managers of the project, next time they report, not to just copy and paste BAR.

BAR has sweet gold, and income from royalty and an underground section of the open pit with good drill hits. Its a safe bet, and my bet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.