GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

chart, page-945

1. 13,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Goodbye fellow BARbarians.

Last post on BAR- contemplating last post on HC.

Shattered, disappointed, and lots more.

Thanks for the ride, and riding it with me. I kept faith because of the Cobalt, knowing at present our gold assets are fully priced right now, and hoping CNJ would really use this opportunity to display their character positively, welcome holders outline plans etc and what I saw was one the worst smelliest raises, worse than I even imagined.

Which confirmed to me Mt Thirsty purpose at CNJ is purely a self benefit and admin cash grab. This is our JV Cobalt partner- Boy did they step to the plate when the market showed interest. NOT!

The more the market props up CNJ, the less likely any action will happen for a very long time, and what's the opportunity cost of waiting around for Conico to do anything.

I hope CNJ SP gets poleaxed, BAR will recover.......and the market de-couples them an will give BAR a shot at taking them out. But that is just a dreamers thought, it's not going to happen in reality.

Goodbye BARbarians and I hope Conico gets an earful from holders. My position has nothing to with BAR or BAR management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.