LRS 8.00% 13.5¢ latin resources limited

Im not having a go at you specifically @Contactor1234. I am and...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Im not having a go at you specifically @Contactor1234. I am and have just expressed a few concerns about a company i think has great potential. We dont have a proven resource yet so clearly this is a gamble. My cocerns are our spend last quarter and i was annoyed at managements initial prediction of mid August for claims approval. Was that prediction made with the cap raise that followed , in mind or was it a genuine error.? Secondly i think management could have been more open in regards to the delays on the 7000 hectares still awaiting approval. This area is the reason i doubled my investment in lrs. Also the issue of performance rights. The granting of tenements alone does not equate to great performance in my mind. Sp determines performance and i think its a bit rich management lining their pockets at current levels

I have what to me is a significant investment in lrs because i believe in its potential. I will say that it is not a given and that when you part with your hard earned you need a degree of sceptasism and to keep management accountable for its used. Have a quick look at kai, cmy, ari , pio threads. Nothing but pain.
    I had money in kai who spruiked themselves shamelessly as the next big lithium play. Boasted about there location being neighbours to pls, ajm etc. my sceptisism or fear as you like to call it saw me sell at a decent profit. They are now a gold play and have all but ruled out lithium with out drilling one hole and sp is dismall.
    I find posts that ask questions are the most helpfull and they have saved me large sums of money in the past. Regurgitating information from presentations and continual back patting is fine but less helpfull.
    I tagged you in previous comments as you have been very quick to label my concerns as fear. Offerering me advice on penny stocks even telling me what % of my capitol i should invest. 2% i believe.
    Im sorry if any of my posts have offended you it wasnt my intention. Im only trying to use this forum to assist with decision making. It is a very small % of the process but well balanced posts have been helpfull in the past.
    Good luck with your investments and go lrs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $377.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $1.700M 12.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 121713 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 168074 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.