BKL 0.00% $94.73 blackmores limited

chart, page-57

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I also believe that Blackmores can turn things around in Korea soon. I won't go in to too much detail, but from what I've noticed in my previous visits to Korea, Blackmores products weren't available in mainstream markets. They were mostly marketed online and home shopping channels. In July they've signed a partnership agreement with one of the largest pharmaceutical firm in Korea, Kwang Dong Pharmaceutical. I see this as a change in Blackmores strategies in Korea and just like the Indonesia and Iran deal, by partnering up with a local firm should open more doors and reduce risk as well.

*Translated using google translate
    Guangdong Pharmaceutical, Australia Blackmores geongisik sales and distribution agreement
    Pharmacies, clinics, a variety of channels, including a dedicated hypermarkets, shopping.

That Guangdong Pharmaceutical (CEO choeseongwon) a contract to sell and distribute the products of the Australian health food company, Blackmores (BLACKMORES) said Monday.

The signing ceremony was held at the Guangdong Pharmaceutical choeseongwon CEO, Blackmores Peter Osborne (Peter Osborne) Asia General representative, Bill Paterson (Bill Paterson) and US Ambassador to Australia last day InterContinental Seoul COEX center employees attended the two companies.

Blackmore seuneun there as a representative of the Australian health functional food company with a history of over 80 years, it serves a variety of products, such as premium power `Omega`, `` Multi-Action Q10, `` probiotics.  Australia and New Zealand, as well as getting a lot of trust and love in 14 Asian countries, including Thailand, Singapore and China.

Guangdong Pharmaceutical in this agreement is in charge of sales and distribution in various channels such as pharmacies and clinics, supermarkets, shopping.

A representative Blackmores Peter Osborne (Peter Osborne) Asia General attended the ceremony is said, "The two companies have a common vision for improving the customer's well-being and health", "one based on a strong corporate philosophy and corporate culture through a strategic alliance believes to be a milestone on a good impact on consumers Korea, "he said.

Guangdong Pharmaceutical choeseongwon CEO of "excellent technology and products Blackmores created using materials of the highest quality to be able to supply to domestic consumers will be pleased," he said. "Guangdong Pharmaceutical and leading health food company in Australia Blackmores a meeting of the Earth said it would be able to contribute to public health. "

Article link

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.