LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

Chart, page-258

1. 1,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Hi nursery

how is free carry a benefit. Isn't this your profit? If you leave your profit in (which I see as being not that much as you were heavily losing a while back) haven't made nothing if it tanks?

It will take me a while to get my 150k back as I was not prepared reenter until prices improved. I have had this since 2010 but not in a big way since 2013, as I bailed at about 28cents. I had another go and got bitten again in 2014 and folded again.

This is a heart breaking stock as many would know. Its good to see this is still alive and I am confident I will see some money back but I don't trust evil games that can be played here.

Until the major players are gone or made a tilt for the company, this is still a high risk reward stock. This has been a retail ripping machine for many years and I don't trust it one bit.

Anyway, love to know how you fixed your situation this quickly when the stock has done nothing for 3 years. You must have some serious capital behind you and big nuts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.