LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

Chart, page-80

1. 4,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1879
    It seems to me that there is a growing interest in Lynas, highly speculative as it is while its market cap excludes it from even being eligible for the ASX200. I am hanging out for the next quarterly cash flow and production (due early to mid Jan?). Amanda hinted at record production and that combined with lower interest servicing and perhaps even some minor flow through of the RE prices edging up could actually result in a positive flow.

Fingers crossed but a $5-10m result starts to make a move towards triggering the cash sweep paying down the JARE debt and has to push the SP towards $0.10c as a going (and profitable!) concern.

I reckon there will be a lot of people who will be happy with 20-50% returns in the short term, and a lot of people who will be thrilled for an opportunity to get out at $0.10-0.15c so I can't see any sustained move outside this range, particularly with the warrants and convertible bonds to cause a likely dilution at that price. Its around that $0.15 SP that could make LYC eligible for the ASX200 as well. Very interesting territory!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.