TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Chart, page-247

1. 1,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    So you say the SP is heading south due to the Con notes but don't you remember that the sp was .08, .09c when they done the last CN now we are nearly double that and at one point nearly 2.5 times that!!

All I know is this CN has been handy so far in terms of SP and financial security for us Holders!!

Yes we all know there is no revenue yet and it might be some time so again that's why I'm very happy the company has secured finance so we don't end up in the situation that previous management left us!!

Holders, not traders voted in favour of raising capital because we understand what's going on here and you need money especially in times of growth and taking advantage of opportunity!!

We now have the finance, when news comes we won't get the comments saying
    "they are pumping to do a CR" because everything is out in the open prior to all the news we look forward to and this gives people all the facts before they decide to do anything on the back of any news, in my opinion it shows there are no hidden agendas!

Yes the CN holder is doing well out of this but for a long term holder its security to know the company has a financial footing till hopefully our products are helping us stand on our own two feet..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.