TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Chart, page-393

1. 2,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    I didnt say it was going to happen on that day.

The reality is this the CN holders are professionals at short term high risk funding. They do this as their primary source of income.

Do you think they would put their money in to a company like TV2 without first having an exit strategy?

They get their shares at a discount to the market and then they sell there shares back in to the market either at a small profit or a bigger profit on the back of announcements.

They are certainly NOT LONG TERM holders of stock as they need their capital in and out of the market to run their business.

Therefore if they only sell their shares at a small profit ie the discount on the VWAP the shares will go to the day traders or the hopeful LT holders but more than likely DT's.

This will cause downward pressure on the share price but that doesnt matter for the CN holders because they ALWAYS receive their shares at a discount.

So for the CN holders if they make 10% on their money each month that is a whopping 120% return on their capital each year.

The company needs LT holder to feel there is upside and hope hence the latest announcement.

Anyway buyers beware that is all I can say

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.