TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Finally, a quality post that can be engaged with in a proper...

1. 1,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Finally, a quality post that can be engaged with in a proper manner! what.png

@Rothbard the chart is extremely sickly on a yearly term, but if you are playing very short-term (ie days/a week) then it is a good chance to play the DCB. Those who are risk averse would wait until the horizontal resistance around 8.0 and the SMA50 at 8.1 (a very strong resistance channel as shown..) are busted to the upside on high volume before buying in.

The risk, and it is a VERY LARGE RISK, going forward is that you could be caught in a capital raise. To top it off, that capital raise may not be underwritten and the company could go under if funding is not forthcoming.

No matter what the pom-pom club say on here, the brutal facts are:
    1) the auditors have flagged this company as a going concern;
    2) TRY will need to raise capital soon to keep mining
    3) There is no guidance on AISC and thus zero clarity on the future of this company, what finances are like currently and where this is all headed.

That is far, far too much risk for me to conduct a trade with a company on (some would have you believe I am a shorter/conman/insert mindless insult here - I am not...) and thus would never touch, but hey, it takes all kinds in a market, so if the strategy lines up, go for it, but definitely good luck getting out with a profit!

Last edited by Moosie_900: 19/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.