G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Mondays Mondays! So much good research recently by all. So much...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    Mondays Mondays!
    So much good research recently by all. So much so as there is not much you can add as the quality information has consistently lowered any risk element in our minds considerably. The controlled selling of late seems to have subsided a bit now, though not completely, and the share is noticed. There were a couple of blocks again early and you have to ask yourself why, or do you. I personally hope the increases from here on are gradual and not pumped. The great thing is large holders are very strong and happy to hang in there as not interested in pennies.
    With the large rubies, when cutting variations are blueprinted and interest received with some idea of price ranges,that will be the beginning of a catalyst conversation before the auction commences. There will be a flow of news to come out from now on which will assist up move as well. Ironically, the problem with everyone giving the masses countless amounts of positive information often means it is information overload for them even though it is everything we want to hear. The situation can be that when further good information comes out in announcements, buyers say, “Oh we know that and it doesn't move so much.” It is a tricky situation as it surprise information that jolts the SP up. Of course holders still must endeavour to give colleagues and future buyers the UTD to ensure them that it could be well worth their risk tolerance for future wealth gains. We need a strong build shareholder base.
    Ac, I've also had this report and conversation with MD Christiaan Jordaan for a few days as a good reference point to the company as it stands now and where it is in terms of business development and where it is going. He is a straight shooter, good decision maker and balanced in his appraisals giving ranges we can look at. This suits me personally for a checkpoint. I only wish a couple of my other spec share companies were this well structured.
    Many are positive and the worm will turn soon. This is a cheap share where it is at this stage of its development and we are lucky to get them here. I follow charts occasionally but they are lagging indicators and micro caps can change charts quickly in their volatility.

http://www.miningnews.net/resource-stocks/company-profiles/mozambique-gem-sparkles-anew/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.