AEE 3.70% 14.0¢ aura energy limited

No offense to all, but current uranium prices have nothing to do...

1. 153 Posts.
    No offense to all, but current uranium prices have nothing to do with stock going up or down, a person like you and i wanting to buy into an exploration company that could produce uranium in 2 years time does not look at the current uranium price as a factor to buy in. yes someone can consider such a thing subtly but dont be fooled by thinking this stock (an exploration company with a small market cap is going to move in any reference to the uranium price. further more this will offend a lot of people posting charts, forget about the charts they have zeroooooo to do with exploration small cap companys. no more nonsense like thers a good resistance at 3.6c and so forth... I watched the sophisticated broker do all the trickery in the book the past week to plummet the share price ie give people false notions that there is a strong resistance at a certain price spread over multiple orders then the volume in by sell orders gets changed at the same time he or she keep dribble selling out a few more thousand dollars worth of stock to keep bringing it down.
    Unfortunately for us that hold, the broker/person has been successful and any experienced trader in small cap exploration company's knows that what primarily makes upward movement is Announcements! Hence we need a bloody good one to recover to 4c then progress. But seriously someone has had a effing feild day the last week with AEE i kid you not. Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $103.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $109.5K 785.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 782608 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 10459 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.