AEE 0.00% 16.5¢ aura energy limited

I've been pointing out that anomaly for years to the...

1. 12,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484
    I've been pointing out that anomaly for years to the authorities.

There is nothing wrong with that transaction you will be told
    It is a market transaction you will be told. I
    t is finding market liquidity & price you will be told.

(plus it is condoned by the powers to be - you will not be told)

I ask everybody trading AEE to just buy one share tomorrow just to see if you can.
    If you are successful print & frame it & put it on your wall...best time is in the after market auction.

It's not illegal. Precedent is set in black & white. It can be done or this transaction shouldn't be there

I think you will all get a NASTY call from your trading broker platform telling you that you are a market MANIPULATOR & that all your trades are going to be looked at. Buying one share is not allowing the market to find its true price & what you are doing is akin to rorting the market.

You will also be told, your trading account will be closed it you continue with such under handed activities

Been there done that, even after arguing & pointing out the single share transactions taking place all day and pointing out in real time the 1 extra share being sold to ensure a close on the low.

Contact your Company, they have a register of every transaction done. As a share holder you are entitled to see that information as to who is doing that transaction.

Does it pass the spot light test or do the cockroaches run for cover, threatening you with some sort of civil action & that you are not privy to this detail.

Then take you case up with the broker house that is doing such transaction & report to ASX, to see how one transaction for 3.4c finds marked liquidity/ pricing.

How do you even settle 3.4c??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $136.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.3¢ $135.0K 811.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 422326 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 109557 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.