AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

You somehow found this sector or specific stock so I assume you...

1. 2,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    You somehow found this sector or specific stock so I assume you are interested? Instead of repeating your self you need to understand. This is spec stock - it's OBVIOUS. Okay now that it's clear, what do you think every other person is speculating and why so many people are buying it up? Perhaps it's worth it - I don't know? Or do I ? I don't care.

Your sentiment says you "sell" but never held - that just looks retarded. Maybe you need to take some time away from the threads and go figure something for yourself.

I'll give you some homework;
    What do you think this company will be worth once it's able to cultivate, produce and export? Do you think it will slowly rise, fall or bloom into what the markets expectation is?

I've tried my best to ignore you and will probably continue to do so/add you to my deep ignore list.

Fact of the matter is, I appreciate people who look for insight and ask about questions so we can all discuss useful topics and information, but I'm just bored seeing new comers posting without substance and leaning towards the downramping side of things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.