G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Chart, page-556

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Evening All,

Great day's trading. For the record, I stand by yesterday's prediction - given we've closed above 4.7, then we're in a breakout by my calcs.

Further enhancing this rationale was the strong close and finish near day's high. Add in a massive volume spike for good measure.

This is the highest close since April 25th, and the close then was 7.6c. I see us bouncing to this range really soon.

The next resting point should be around 6-8c which might take a few days to reach with either steady or possibly fast uptrend, and then we'll stabilise there until the next run (unless we get some good news and then it's on like donkey-kong).

Welcome to FOMO-land - anywhere from US $10m-$40m+ revenues are just around the corner. Plus maybe some excellent graphite results.

Who wants to buy in at 5.1 and see 6-8 in the next few days. I'm sure there's a few day traders who do - they bought a stack today (hopefully it was them not some corp raider) & I'm sure they'll be back with friends tomorrow.

For W3 (or anyone who sold recently) - I doubt we'll see an immediate re-trace tomorrow unless we get bad news - but, hey, I've been wrong before - this is the stock market.

News is coming, and the inventory is growing every day - FOMO is likely to dominate the next 2-3mths until F.I.M.O. happens (F.I.M.O. = Whoops, I Missed Out).

Goodnight, good-luck and do your own research, I'm still just a non-franchised super-hero.

Cheers
    Capt Amazing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.